Social Network and Peer education against doping.
Duration: 24 months: 1st January 2017 – 31st December 2018
Location: The project has a European scope and take place in 7 EU countries: Italy, Denmark, Austria, Romania, Greece, Slovenia, Turkey
Applicant / Coordinator: Uisp
- CONI (Italy)
- ISCA (Denmark)
- SPORTUNION (Austria)
- AJSPT SUCEAVA (Romania)
- GREENWAYS SCE (Greece)
- RADIO CAPODISTRIA (Slovenia)
- GOVERNORATE OF MUGLA (Turkey)
Funding body: EU Erasmus + Sport 2016 programme
#DopOut project consists of the sharing at EU level of a UISP best practice of a social media communication and awareness raising campaign addressed to young people (11-18 years) on doping and pharmacological pollution (use of drugs and prescription medicines) in sports.
- Increase awareness of adolescents on doping related issues and their knowledge on health protection focusing on damages caused by the use/abuse of additives and by doping.
- Positively influence young people on health issues, the psycho-physical well-being and, consequently, on their lifestyles choices;
- Enhance the social and ethical values of sport. Doping issue includes the themes of eating habits, lifestyles, use/abuse of protein supplements and pharmacological additives.
The project involved school’s students and adolescents and has been developed with their active participation, as for the peer-education approach, in the enlivenment of a communication campaign through social media and multimedia tools.
Young people created and independently managed the campaign, directly designing tools and materials and animating it by posting videos, messages and all materials they might have produced. Students also contributed to the elaboration of a promotional video (shaped as a speechless animation, hinging on symbolisms and universal languages) and co-designed promotional outdoor sports events aiming at involving adolescents outside schools. A promotional conference has been organized for the start-up of the campaign.
An evaluation report has been elaborated and presented to main sectoral stakeholders, Institutions, Sports governing bodies, politicians and EU Parliament Deputies in a final conference hold in Rome (IT) at the Italian liaison office of the European Parliament.
This guide is going to show you how to beat the competition, if you are looking to get writing game. We expect to provide you the advantage over your paper writer fellow pupils and help you write a better essay, by sharing our own secret techniques. Our secret?